Access and use of this website(“Site”) and the online services herein, including without limitation, the VICOM Solution
1. Interpretation. As used herein, the terms “VICOM Ltd”, “VICOM”, “Group”, "we", "our", “us” and similar terms are used for convenience only and may refer to VICOM Ltd and/or
one or more of its related companies or affiliates.
3. Modification, Suspension or Deletion of Site and Services. The Site and the Services may be modified, suspended or deleted (whether in whole or in part) from time to time by VICOM Ltd at its absolute discretion without notice, whether for the purposes of system maintenance, service upgrading or otherwise.
4. Site Security. You represent and warrant that you shall not violate, or attempt to violate, the security of the Site or Services. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Any alleged violation will be investigated, and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with the relevant authorities and law enforcement agencies in their investigations without further reference to you. Violations of the security of the Site and Services include, without limitation, the following:
- Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information
- Interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," or "crashing" any computer system
5. Other Prohibited Actions. In using the Site or Services, you shall not:
- Engage in and / or encourage conduct that would: 1) violate any applicable law, regulation or directive or guidance issued by any relevant regulatory authority or agency, or 2) give rise to civil liability
- Engage in conduct which may damage or impair the intended operability of the Site or the Services
- Impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity
- Engage in deceptive on-line marketing, or otherwise use the Site or Services, or information obtained via the Site or Services, to carry out direct marketing activities or to make unsolicited communications
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above
6. Your Provision of Information. You shall exercise caution, good sense and proper judgement in using the Site and Services. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the Site or Services. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the Site or Services is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, that you have the right to post or transmit such information, and that such posting or transmission is in compliance with all applicable laws. Such information (including, without limitation, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
7. Use at Own Risk. You agree that use of any information obtained via the Site or Services is at your own risk.
8. Printing. You may download and print one copy of the contents on this Site for your personal non-commercial use provided that you leave any copyright or trademark information intact and unchanged. Other than as specifically set out in this Clause, you may not copy (whether by printing onto paper, storing on disk, placing on another site, downloading in any other way or otherwise), distribute (including, without limitation, distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way any portion of this Site.
9. No Warranty. This Site and Services are provided on an "as is" basis and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, and to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, VICOM Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. VICOM Ltd does not represent or warrant that the functions or Services contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. VICOM Ltd does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of contents of this Site or Services in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution.
Use of personal data
13. Privacy Statement.
(ii) Non - Personal Data Collection & Use. When someone visits this Site, our servers automatically gather information that allows the Site to communicate with the visitor's device (e.g. laptops, computers) during the visit. We also track information such as the number of visits to the Site, which parts of the Site visitors accessed, IP address (the Internet address assigned to your device by your Internet Service Provider), domain type, browser type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), date and time of day. We use these and similar categories of information for statistical purposes that help us design, administer and optimize the Site. Such categories of information do not normally disclose personal data that would permit us to identify or locate individual visitors.